We have sound experience in the field of manufacturing, exporting and supplying ABBE Refractometer. All these refractometers are used for measuring the refraction of light when it moves from air into a sample. In addition to this, this type of instrument has the capability to identity a sample by comparing its refractive index with some known values. We have engineered the ABBE Refractometer using certified grade of components and materials.
Salient Features of ABBE Refractometer:
- Finely marked glass (translucent scale)
- Measurable range from 1.3000 to 1.7000
- Accuracy 0.001 by direct reading & 0.0001 by estimation.
- Only a drop or two of the sample is sufficient for analysis
- Water jacketed prism box allows measurement of index of refraction at the desired temperature